After school I went to get my bathing suit on and then I headed straight to the pool! First I tried to go under water with my goggles, but they got water in them and they did not fit. So I had to swim in the pool with my eyes closed. It was the first time I had ever done that. At first I was sad because I could not do it, but now I can do it so I am very, very happy! Our pool has sprinklers. One is a purple pole and the water comes out of the pole into a spinning wheel with separate boxes and then it pours on your head once you get in the right spot. It spins very fast and it is so much fun. You get water poured on your head and I love that sprinkler.There is another blue pole that water comes out of. There are 2 buckets that it holds and the water falls into the bucket and then the whole bucket dumps on your head. My brother was in the little baby pool with his friend, Dante. He meet him at the pool. They were playing baseball. They had a noodle and Bailey's beach ball. They were throwing it to the person with the noodle and I tried to hit it 4 times. Ten minutes after that it was time to go. I did not want to leave because I had so much fun. But before we left, we laid our towels out and laid on them. Uncle Chad gave us the towels we were using. I got my towel and laid on the lounge chair and then I laid on my towel. Then I got up and left. Then we meet Daddy at Logans. I had a good dinner there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment