Thursday, May 7, 2009

Festival at St. Margaret Mary's Catholic Church!

On Sunday I went to the St. Margaret Mary's Festival at the church. HOORAY- so much fun! It is at the end of Amber's street, so we went to Amber's house and then walked to the St. Margaret's Church. First I went on a giant slide. It was so hot outside that when I got off my feet hurt from the slide. Next, I went to the obstacle course. My Wellness teacher, Coach Dominguez was there. The boy that I went against had a tie with me. Next we went to the Petting Zoo. They had a little donkey, chickens, they had a pigeon too! And then they let one of the little, little ponys that you get to ride on take a rest in the petting zoo. Next I rode on one of the ponies. After PaPa came we went to get lunch. I had pizza! It was cheese pizza. Grandma Dee had pizza too. I got the rest of Grandma Dee's pizza because she could not eat it all, so I had one and a half pizzas. Then we went to the auction stuff and I bid on 6 kittys- but then I got outbid. So I bid on the other kittys! I won all of the other 6 kittys...HOORAY!!! After that we watched some dancers. Kids were dancing. They were dancing a dance from Mexico. Then I did a few more things; got my face painted, played the bottle ring toss. I did not win it. If you won it you could win a bottle of soda. I did the slide one more time and did the cake walk. All of us won a cake- ours had sprinkles. Then we went and got my kittens. They were in my lap the whole way home. Bye Bye!
Me petting the pony.
Having lunch with Grandma Dee.

The dancers we saw.
The butterfly that I got painted on my face at the face painting booth.

Us winning a cake at the cake walk!


No comments:

Post a Comment