Thursday, April 23, 2009

My playdate with Jamie!

On Thursday, April 23, my friend- Jamie from school- came to my house! We stopped at Sonic on our way home and we got ice cream. My ice cream was vanilla. It had a cherry, some whip cream and hot fudge on it. Jamie got a grape cream slush! We got my brother a plain vanilla ice cream - he was sleeping in the car. He ate it when we got home. But me and Jamie ate ours in the car. We went outside and we blew bubbles with our new bubble wands. Jamie used Bailey's bubble wand. We both swang on the swings and went down the slide. Nobody went on the monkey bars. Me and Jamie played baby dolls in my room. I was the mom and I had two twin babies- a boy and a girl. Jamie was the sister. We pretended like I went to a restaurant and the big sister was home. Jamie also played the person who works at McDonalds. I pretended like I was Hannah Montana. I didn't want her to leave. We had so much fun. Her mom came and picked her up. Her little sister, Lily, came with her mom to pick her up. She is very cute!! You should see Lily. You would think she is adorable! When she came to pick Jamie up, Lily had her pajamas on. She was ready for bed. I have been to Jamie's house once before and am going to go to Jamie's house again. I am so excited!!!
Me and Jamie playing in the backyard!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaci,
    Your friend named Jamie was alot of fun to play with. Seems like you and her had a very good time. Even Bailey was invited to play and that is good. Tell Reagan I said hello.

    Have a good day in school tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete