These are the caterpillars when we first got them.
Here they are starting to make silk.Here is a butterfly.
Here are me and Missy watching the butterflies on Sunday morning. I woke up when mom told me that they had hatched. I ran into my room because I was sleeping on a pallet in mom and dad's room. Kitty was watching them with me. It was so funny.
Kaci, It is PaPa here again. I am enjoying your blog about butterflys. It is very interesting to learn about them. You will never forget how they are born, from a worm. WOW!
Keep up the good work and let me know when you are going to let the go. Bye
Want to order some ladybugs next? I do!
ReplyDeleteKaci,
ReplyDeleteIt is PaPa here again. I am enjoying your blog about butterflys. It is very interesting to learn about them. You will never forget how they are born, from a worm. WOW!
Keep up the good work and let me know when you are going to let the go. Bye