On Earth Day 2009 at school I made friendly playdo. Then we went to Mrs. Strong's class and we made a paper about the Earth but it had a picture of the Earth on it. We didn't talk about the Earth on it- Then we went to Mrs.Towery's class. In Mrs. Towery's class we decorated paper bags to put litter from our neighborhood in it. Mrs. Towery said that was our homework when we got home. When I got home Bailey and me picked up trash. We also looked for trash at school on the playground with Mrs. Towery. Then we went to Mrs. Nevin's class. We went to a table and at every table there was a station. At the first station I was at we made posters of what you should do to help the Earth. At the second station we picked what flower we wanted to plant. We could pick cosmos, daisies, and sunflowers. There were others but I can't remember. I chose a sunflower! I made a sign that said sunflower with a picture to go in our milk carton with the seeds. At the third station-we decorated paper bags to bring our seeds home in. At the fourth station we made our flowers. We had to get one milk carton, then we put one scoop of gravel in our milk carton to help the flower grow. Then we got two scoops of dirt! Mrs. Nevin got the dirt for us. Then we got our seeds. I got 2 seeds to plant. Last we went to Mrs. Bridges. We made pollution catchers to hang on the trees and bushes outside! - We put sticky stuff on one side of the pollution catcher. The sticky stuff was petroleum jelly. We are going to go and see them and see what they catch. We got to take all of our Earth stuff home. It was a great Earth day!!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Happy Earth Day!!- April 22nd!
On Earth Day 2009 at school I made friendly playdo. Then we went to Mrs. Strong's class and we made a paper about the Earth but it had a picture of the Earth on it. We didn't talk about the Earth on it- Then we went to Mrs.Towery's class. In Mrs. Towery's class we decorated paper bags to put litter from our neighborhood in it. Mrs. Towery said that was our homework when we got home. When I got home Bailey and me picked up trash. We also looked for trash at school on the playground with Mrs. Towery. Then we went to Mrs. Nevin's class. We went to a table and at every table there was a station. At the first station I was at we made posters of what you should do to help the Earth. At the second station we picked what flower we wanted to plant. We could pick cosmos, daisies, and sunflowers. There were others but I can't remember. I chose a sunflower! I made a sign that said sunflower with a picture to go in our milk carton with the seeds. At the third station-we decorated paper bags to bring our seeds home in. At the fourth station we made our flowers. We had to get one milk carton, then we put one scoop of gravel in our milk carton to help the flower grow. Then we got two scoops of dirt! Mrs. Nevin got the dirt for us. Then we got our seeds. I got 2 seeds to plant. Last we went to Mrs. Bridges. We made pollution catchers to hang on the trees and bushes outside! - We put sticky stuff on one side of the pollution catcher. The sticky stuff was petroleum jelly. We are going to go and see them and see what they catch. We got to take all of our Earth stuff home. It was a great Earth day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love your pictures with Aunt Linda and Uncle Billy. We had a great day and loved seeing all of you. Did you enjoy the books from the bookstore that I bought you and Bailey. Let me know if they were any good. I am so glad you like to read too. That is one of my favorite things to do. Call me soon.
ReplyDeletelove you
Grandma Yellow Hair
PS I love your new hairdo it is so cute.