President Barack Obama
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
Dear Mr. President,
Hi! My name is Kaci Borchgardt. I am from Round Rock, Texas. I also just turned ten years old.
I am writing to you about the Louisiana oil spill. I think that more people should be aware of it. This spill had a great impact on Louisiana.
I think all people should be more aware because seafood restaurants in Louisiana could have been shut down. The oil spill made them low on fish, crabs, shrimp and clams. That could have even caused people to move out of the state. Then the population would be so small, Louisiana might not be a state anymore. My friends and I have done research on this and have many more things that this spill would change in the economy.
So, now you see why people should be more aware of things like this. I hope you can help change this. I would be so happy if you did!
Thanks for taking the time to read this letter. I am so glad that you chose my letter to read. I think you are doing an awesome job! Thanks so much. I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
Kaci Borchgardt



No comments:
Post a Comment