Kaci Jordan Borchgardt, Good morning, this is Papa, I see your blog is back, great! I viewed the entire blog once again. You have so many pictures that are fun to look at with all of your friends and Bales.
Congratulations on winning the best poster, you worked so hard on it. I was hoping that you would win. So enjoy your remaining X-mas break.
I am so proud of you Baby Girl! I know you didn't want to leave your poster at the Boo Walk, but it did pay off! And you got ur poster back!
ReplyDeleteLove, Berber
Kaci Jordan Borchgardt,
ReplyDeleteGood morning, this is Papa, I see your blog is back, great! I viewed the entire blog once again. You have so many pictures that are fun to look at with all of your friends and Bales.
Congratulations on winning the best poster, you worked so hard on it. I was hoping that you would win. So enjoy your remaining X-mas break.
Love PaPa and Grandma D