Thursday, July 9, 2009

Best trip to Dallas EVER!!!!

Stumpy! The last day before we left I tried to pet Stumpy, but he tried to bite me. So then I took my hand away real quick and he hissed at me! Mom said he looks like Dracula! I agree with her! Dracula the Pussycat!
Bailey and Josie

Me and Josie.

Me playing putt putt at Lunar Golf. It was glow in the dark.

Golfing in Space!!!

Me and Bailey on Thomas the Train at the mall.

Me and Bailey on Thomas the Train with Uncle Chad.

Me by the cute elephant at RainForest Cafe!

Me eating the Volcano dessert at RainForest Cafe.

Getting a Build A Bear. I named her Dolly.

Bowling at Main Event!
Playing Deal or No Deal. I won 5 tickets.

Me and Uncle Chad playing Air Hockey. -
Bailey and Dad playing Air Hockey.


I love Dallas!! I had a great time at Uncle Chads!


No comments:

Post a Comment