Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Trip to the Beach!

Me buried under the sand. Bailey, me and Dad built a wall so the water wouldn't get in.
Then we dug a big hole. We put some water in it. I sat in it and then we knocked the wall on me so I was buried in sand. That was a fun time!
Me and Bailey by the dolphins
AHHHHHHHHHH! Don't let the shark eat us...get me outta' here!!
We went to Chuck E. Cheese. Here is me and Chuck E.

Here is me on the clock at Chuck E. Cheese. It takes you around and you go

all the way around to the top. You go twice.

Me and my Sponge Bob ice cream. It was melting very fast so I had to be very careful!

Me and Bailey put our faces in the holes. I am a shark and Bailey
is part of a pirate crew.

Us by the giant pirate. ARGGHHH Me Hartys!

Diva at Whataburger!

Me and Bailey at the Adventure Putt Putt course!
Swimming in the hotel pool. It was so cool!
Me and Dad went everyday!
Me and my new doggy boogie board.
Me and Bailey were floating letting the waves push us in and then....BOOM! The wave got us!
Ice cream truck. The ice cream man was very nice.
Me and Dad built a sand castle. Bailey helped us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment